A minimum of 60 jumpers is required to book bungee.ie for a Bungee Jumping event in Northern Ireland. The booking fee is £3600.00 plus VAT, this cost is based on a maximum group of 60 jumpers, providing five hours operational time.
For groups larger that 60, simply add a further £60.00 plus VAT per additional jumper.
£500 plus VAT deposit is required at time of booking.
The event fee includes:
- Fully trained and qualified jump team in uniform including receptionist
- All equipment including crane and driver
- Club membership
- Public Liability insurance to a maximum of £5,000,000 to include all jumpers.
- Jump certificate to all jumpers.
- Videos are available as an optional extra.
In addition depending on where you would like to hold your event we may require you to provide:
- The site including any site fee that may be payable.
- Access to a 240v power supply
If a person jumps more than once in the same day, the cost is £60 plus VAT, per subsequent jump. All subsequent payments must be made in cash.
Cost per jumper 61 and up = £60 plus VAT Jumpers and/or organisers will be required to pay in cash for any jumpers over and above 61 on the day of the event.
A timetable of 20-25 jumpers per hour should also be included (starting at 10am)
We can jump up to 120 people per day
The Jump Site
A 25×25 metre area is required to accommodate a crane and a controlled landing zone.
- this area should not include overhead wires
- this area should not have any trees that may inhibit jumping
- this area should not include flood lights that may inhibit jumping
- this area should not blocked or inhibit medical services to arrive on site
- this area should not be booked for any other events, for at least 3 hours after the bungee event is finished
Jumpers will have the ability to purchase digital video recordings of their Jump.
- Jumpers will have the ability to purchase digital photographs of their Jump.
- Jumpers will have the ability to purchase to a Bungee T-Shirt.